As part of our continuous effort to improve our products and deliver you the best solution for automated news trading, we’ve been working on a new update for the MacroTrader.
- New Strategy Fader EA: Wait for the market to spike into resistance levels and trade against the initial move
- Enhanced UI: An easier, more intuitive interface that allows creating and adjusting strategies faster and easier
The Fader EA is a unique EA that allows you to place strategic bets against the initial direction of the spike. The Fader EA can use both price and signal sensitive triggers. It allows to entries in the seconds after the initial spike to scalp out pips during the first retracement phase or to place larger counter trades at major support or resistance levels. Read more about the Fader EA here.
We’ve received a lot of feedback since the v5 release of the MacroTrader. While most of it was positive, the most common critic was that people felt it was too complicated to use. For this release, we sat down and tried to provide a more intuitive experience and an easy-to-use interface.
As a result, you will find many small but significant changes aimed to further improve the handling of the MacroTrader.
- merging Positions and Strategies Tab: you can control your open positions while preparing the strategies for the next event
- Simple Mode for EAs: While the EAs offer a wide range of functionalities, many users only need a fraction of them. We’ve created a Simple Mode where users can hide all the functions they don’t use to create a better workflow when setting the strategies
- search bar for instruments: allow you to filter all instruments of a broker. This leads to an average of 35% increase in speed when setting strategies
- In-app tooltips for every parameter: hover over each parameter to get a short description of the effect on the EA
And we are by far not done yet. Over the next weeks, you can expect several new features to be released for the MacroTrader:
- a new chart layout for MetaTrader Charts: more spike data, spread warnings and additional buttons for managing your trade in the aftermath of the news release
- an automated Fibonacci drawing tool for the afterspike retracement
- an improved in-built calendar for the MacroTrader and FX BOLT
- further improvement to the MultiStrategy feature
To celebrate the new version and for a limited time only we’ll be offering the MacroTrader at a reduced rate of 99$/month. Subscribe now to benefit from our reduced subscription rate forever.