There can be a variety of reasons for that
- The EA isnn’t properly attached
- EA trading isn’t enabled
- The was attached but deleted before the reception of the signal
- The order is rejected by your broker (Requote/ Off Quotes)
In case this happens, go through the following checklist:
- Is there a chart window with the Expert Advisor attached? If not, then the EA wasn’t installed correctly. Please try to install the EA again.
- Are “automated trading” and the “imports of dll” activated? There should be a smiling face in the top right of the chart. If there is a face and it is not smiling, open the terminal’s Options menu (ctrl +o), select Expert Advisors and make sure that “automated trading” and “import dll” is checked.
- Does the EA menu on the chart display a signal or is the status “waiting…”? If it is still in waiting-mode, there may have been a network error. If this happens repeatedly, please contact our support.
- Is there a journal entry for the position? The EA may have tried to open a position but the order was either requoted by your broker or he hasn’t received a quote from his LP. If this happened, it should show up in your terminal’s journal.
- Is there an internal EA error? If none of the above provided a solution, please check the terminal’s Experts Log.
There should be an “uninit” command and a reason for it. Check the reason for the “uninit” : https://docs.mql4.com/constants/namedconstants/uninit